One of the best stress busters for me is having a nice massage after a long week at work. I haven't had a good massage lately, so I'm pretty sure I'll have one when the next payday comes. So here's a list of the most recommended massage parlors in town.
1. Banyan Tree Spa – Fuente-255-1110/Php198/hr.
2. Body and Sole – Ramos Main Branch (call other branches for inquiry)254-9639/Php250.00
3. D’Aviary Health Spa – Jones Ave./417-4884:Escario: 416-8908; V.Rama: 417-4885/Php250 (reg); Php199 (promo rate from 1-5pm)
4. Euphoria – near Chong Hua Hosp./412-4549/Php200.00
5. Felisa Fleur, Gorordo avenue.
6. Franco’s – Pelaez St./255-6722 (with branch at D. Jakosalem)/Php250.00
7. Good Earth – Mango Square/Php150.00
8. Grand Royal Spa – pioneer branch (Banilad); with other branches at near Chong Hua Hosp.( 416-1724/Php250.00
9. Guardo Shiatsu – Ramos, in front of Ramos Supermarket/253-7963/Php198.00
10. K-1 Spa – Ramos Street/256-3988/Php250.00
11. La Esperanza Spa – Rajah Park Hotel-Fuente/Php300.00
12. Nuat Thai – Ground Flr., Belvic Bldg./412-6549/Php150.00
13. Punye Spa – beside Doctor’s Choice, near Cebu Doc/255-3521/Php200.00
14. Spa at Cebu Business Hotel – Colon Street/255-8320/Php250.00
15. Subtle Zen – One Mango Ave., with branch at Banawa/581-7349/PhpP300.00
16. The SPA at Cebu – Banilad/345-1777/Php900-vip,Php700-common room with steam sauna, bath and shower
17. Toshiko Spa – in front of Cebu Doc/Php250.00 with sauna
18. Yobi Relaxation Spa – Osmena Blvd. near Hi-Precision/253-1686/Php250.00